it just torn me apart to know that..the same feeling came back..that same feeling when she told me that.I cried with her that whole night, hating the guy who ruined her life. almost bout to hate every single living guy on earth, reminding myself that they’re all cant be trusted. I was stupid back then.
That same girl, whom I cried the whole night with.. Allah knows everything.. I might not be the most sweet nice kindhearted person on earth. I can be mean at times. and Im in no position to judge her the way I did. I tried not to. well its pretty hard okay. but.. able to feel THAT same feeling all over again. Makes me feel like it just happened yesterday.
Since her,I could NEVER..trust anyone like that ever again.
Not her fault. My own fault to trust all that fake tears and all that fake regrets.*it cud be real at that time. but doesnt matter anymore*
Im crushed that night. Sebab aku dpt rasekan mcm..it happened to me.
BUTTT, of course. theres a catch.
turn out, it was all bullshit. and
i dont want to be part of it. not anymore

0 comments:
Post a Comment