Watched this movie last night and I must say the its one of the best movie Ive ever watched selain Lying To Be Perfect? haha. I lovee all the movie that relates to me and yg bjaye wat aku tharu~ which this one did.
well not that Ive ever tried to get into a cheerleadin team. tp Ive made some wrong decisions and lost friends. Well, at times. I feel like. it would be great to have like a bestfriend, yg lebih kurang mcm ur own sister. whom you can share everything with. tp at times. i feel like at the end, the only person whos left and will always be there for you. mestila diri you sindri. or family. even my parent macam tataw pape. hahahaha. maybe better that way.. pape pun. i still love all my friends. sebusuk2 dorang, they are REAL people. bukan macam artis yg blakon even dgn kawan sindri. hmm I hope i wont turn into that kind of person..
Harini life aku agak lame. Im just stayin at home, makan makan and watch TV. Not that I don’t like being at home. tapi.. Lalat ade call, ajak gi Mines.LOL. not the place I’d go ever tp maybe kalau tepakse like ade org ugut gune pisau or something maybe aku gi. waahhaha. So.. I just end up stayin at home lagi :|
Emailed Kelvin pasal the baju. and die ckp the baju will arrived estimated next week. I was like. Kamon!!! this is MORE than a month clearly. tape. lepas ni tnk beli baju kt dy dah. haish. nasib baik beli utk aku. kalau nk supply kt org? aku nk jwb pe? :|
mama gi Pahang sbb ade kenduri and Abah gi motor GT??? xdenga sgt. tp die bawak Molly skali. komfem amek gmba sakan. wakakaka. okay bye! I got lotss of work to do today. and sume tgendale sbb my pagi starts at 3PM. tq. bye

1 comments:
MAL! Kau tak reply my sms! Uff~ Ada path kan kat Broga nt? Aku akan follow kalau aku tak perlu pijak segala rumput untuk naik ke atas tu :P
Post a Comment