hey everyone! dah lame tak update. Not that Im busy or anything. Just that I didnt get much sleep lately and salu tido lambat. so it kinda affects my whole normal routine.
Plus Im kinda frustrated because dah ade quite a few yg order tapi sume dah abes stock.
and my baju still x smpai. God! a month is like forever! I really want the baju so bad! I invested quite a huge amount of pitis okay. So I hope tat fella tak tipu.
Went out with SyahmiSuhaimi, ShaggytheMoy, Effa Jenn and Syafiqah Zamri today. pegi karok~
Oh and when we’re supposed to meet around 11AM. and aku baru bangun. tu pun Lalat kejut. haha. mase tgh siap2. tibe2 she called again and told me that result da kua. so I checked. Alhamdulillah. tak expect Id get A- for my Bahasa Arab. tapi QMT dpt C – just how I expected. Since Im like THATTT terrible with numbers and calculation.
yg lain2. so-so je.
Cecami and lalat dpt dekan! congrats my friend! Seproud2 aku ngn dorang, ade skit kekecewaan sbb mengenangkan bile la smpai turn aku nih…
I didnt really expect much of this final ya know. sbb B.Arab and QMT la.. tp it turned out great! Probably Im still on my way in getting new printer. gotta get new Photoshop cd and external too. hmmm
So many things to do. and seems like sume mesti melibatkan duit.
We have this plan nk visit BrogaHill soon! but not gonna blurt out much details on it sbb belum jadi. hehe. I just hope sume dpt menjayekan hari tu! nk tgk sunrise~~
Still blom siapkan blog abg lalat macam yg dijanjikan. and Im like 4days late already. demm! kene wat. tp maybe tomorrow.I couldnt focus much right now. sbb dah lame sgt mengadap lappy and adding random people. zzz
ok. so later peeps!

0 comments:
Post a Comment