Note to self :]

• Treat others lagi ikhlas and try not to berharap for anything out of that
• Be more honest to myself and others
• Love people more
• Less hating
NEVER trust anyone THAT much.
• Forgive but NEVER forget.
• It IS true that there's reason why some people didnt make it to your future
• Gotta do less badmouthing people!
• Appreciate those people around you
• Be less selfish
• And just live life to the fullest!

Brog The After

155125_1748862758646_1151139112_2063292_7923511_n

HAHA! my fav pic! ‘YEARGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!’

156699_1748867158756_1151139112_2063304_2033193_n

double chin taleh sorok :|

156349_1748864438688_1151139112_2063299_5063763_n

gaye kene ade~

DSC_0371

one of my bestie; Shaggythemoy

 

I said on my previous post that I’d NEVER NEVER NEVER EVERRR pegi BROG lagi. but I kinda think differently now. haha. I kinda like the feeling of that muscles pain and how lena I sleep right after balik Brog tu. You know, the feeling when you are just tooooo tired to think of anything at all. macam you tibe2 just shut down. and feel like completely a different person when you wake up the next morning. *in my case, the next afternoon*. haha. hmm. but seems like Ath mcm rase aku gile with that idea. haha. I guess Im just gonna find someone else yg maybe bminat nk go hiking? ala. Broga je kott. this time aku akan fully prepared! and definitely kene tido awl and jgn mkn sandwich sblom naik bukit :|

 DSC_0406

signature[3]


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jom pergi lagiii!!! im ready for it bebehhh! *tetibe semangat*

AfiqahZahidi said...

waaaa~
jelez!!!!!!!
nak jugak!!!

Post a Comment

Followers :]