Note to self :]

• Treat others lagi ikhlas and try not to berharap for anything out of that
• Be more honest to myself and others
• Love people more
• Less hating
NEVER trust anyone THAT much.
• Forgive but NEVER forget.
• It IS true that there's reason why some people didnt make it to your future
• Gotta do less badmouthing people!
• Appreciate those people around you
• Be less selfish
• And just live life to the fullest!

Tentera Udara Diraja Malaysia

woke up around 130PM. gosh. resulted from tido yg teramat lambat semalam. er. lepas subuh precisely. just determined that I wanna be a more responsible creature. well aint just to everyone around me.. but to myself too. I wanna be more responsible on all of my actions. and attitudes. hmm

so aku tetap pegi klas arini even Allah knows how much I do not want to wake up. tp nasib la tgari tu panas kan. lantai pun panas. tilam pun panas. last2 taleh tido da pun even I tried. zzz. Got 2 MMSs from Abah. ngehehehehe.

getfile

the most handsome guy! Open-mouthed smile

getfile (1)

and im not sure whats his name. tp janji kepale die bulat, I don’t really care. gosh arent this creature just the cutest thang?!!

so anyway, lepas klas gi teman Tia basuh kete die yg da mcm 3taun x basuh tu. *aku x kate cmtu, die yg rase cmtu*. so kalau banding ngn kete aku, nampak mcm aku x pnah basuh since beli thank you. but I don’t really mind pon.  so pegi laa dekat2 arau tu. ade la dlm sejam gak tunggu. pastu tetibe tgh2 tunggu, betul2 depan kedai tu police wat roadblock. and baru tia ckp, die tade lesen slame die drive ni. aku gelak2 je la, x bape risau sbb aku ade lesen so rilek la. BUT TETIBE, aku teringat, yg arini aku x bawak purse. sbbnye just right before that lalu kedai jual cendol pulut and tetibe mcm teringin gile. ade ngn cendol buah skali which aku x pnah try and mase lalu tu terliur gile and mcm da nekad nk beli for bebuke. tp nk gi kedai tu kene lalu roadblock tu Sad smile since due2 mcm tade lesen, ktorang agak cuak. but luckily ade jalan lagi satu utk balik. so problem solved. okay aku takkan lupe bawak purse lagi. igtkan pompan tu bawak lesen! haha. lupe lak since tragedi rumah kene pecah masuk and purse kitorang kene curi, die x renew2 lagi. ngehngeh. pasal lesen aku xyah risau smpai 3 taun akan dtg k. rilek je lesen aku lame lagi nk expired.

ouh I gotta rase the cendol pulut before balik! generally my afternoon went just okay. Mama call around 9PM and we talked for 16minutes. Alhamdulillah mama da baik demam. Abah pun okay je I guess.rinduuuu~ Sad smile but still tade pape feedback pasal niat aku nk derma organ tu. haha. so keputusan tergantung cmtu je. aku harapkan they would just give the decision thru sms ke ape sbb id rather not discuss this issue with them in person.

and ntah ape cite tetibe sorang budak ni call aku. tanye klas kul bape. Disappointed smile which is rather freaky weird sbb minggu ni da last class kot and the venue and time NEVER change. so ape cite lak tanye sal time. pelik! and he never talk to me dlm class, we never really talk on the phone or msg skalipun, and he didn’t even add me on facebook even die taw profile aku yg mane cos he used to call me Marleey bile dlm class Disappointed smile anyway. dpt taw from  a friend  it was his birthday harini. so patut la die call.! free! tp mcm la tade org lain. zzzz so aku msg die like couple of hours after that wishing his birthday and that’s it. I also found out from a friend that, die ni mcm terdesak nk cari girlfriend, and even aku mcm *er, why u telling me this*, aku anggukkan aje cos I don’t really care pasal die. zzz. I hardly know him okk.

kt sini cuci kete liuar dlm RM10 je. kt kl? tak dpttt.

ah. and Ive learn how to make a fishtail braid! and have made it perfeectly pretty. but not on me la.

IMG00382-20110614-0425

I made this.

I had 4 telor harini. which is crazy. besok definitely no telur ok. bukan besok je. for ths whole week! ok bye. nyte Open-mouthed smile

61710151

learn it from her tutorial. just google FISHTAIL BRAID. ;P


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers :]