I should be sleeping right now. tapi taleh. argh. demmit.
benci bile hari2 prasaan mcm ni dtg balik. sbb ni tande2 kegagalan ok!
tetibe terase bsalah. er tp nape aku kene rase cmni? I have all the rights to be angry and furious and histerical!! so im just being normal okay.
hari kedue di rumah, and nothing happen. cume aku makan nasik. which so not part of the to do lists!!
so aku dah pk masak2.
aku harap sgt org tu paham. no hopes left okay? NONE. ZERO. ur just getting ur self hurt. so baik leave before anything because I have absolutely nothing to offer. seriously.
aku ade terpk jugak. lame dah die x msg aku. same ade die da move on or something happened. aku tataw. just tadi aku mcm terngiang2, all those mean things ive said to him. just to make him go away. men.. byk gile kot. I have every rights to be hated jugak. just, pape pun, kalau die ade lagi, aku harap die happy.. sbb die baik. and sbb aku jahat, and sbb aku tanak masuk balik dlm hidup die and ruin everything. its better kalau aku stay away je. lagi x attach, lagi susah nk sakit hati
lets just make friends okay, and try ur best not to buat enemies. lifes too short nk gado2. *even I just did cari pasal ngn org. haha. okay maybe tats different cos that org deserve it. bwek.
okay im very clear and understand, that this decision im making, akan buat org2 yg mungkin masih bharap pade aku, or yg still care, akan pergi. whats left is just me, I know that..
but im willing to take that risk. id rather be alone sbb aku just hanye akan sakitkan hati org. andddd at the same time sakitkan hati aku sindri. theres no room left kt hati aku ni utk sakit lagi okay? kalau tak aku akan sakit jantung sbb darah tsumbat. so if u dun want to see me deadd, just let me live on my own.
wow. aku realize yg aku semakin kejam and tak berhati perut.
ah yg penting, aku happy sbb kbykan bende yg dlm to do things before mati tu, byk jugak da wat
I understand that, some people wont treat you right.. and theres nothing you can do to change their mind, cos basically ape dorang pk pasal ko, is their problem. but what u can do, is MOVE ON, and ntah lah, maybe just focus on ur life and the things u like to do. I know I know. easier said than done kan? but the least u can do is, GIVE IT A TRY
good luck maliza!

0 comments:
Post a Comment