Note to self :]

• Treat others lagi ikhlas and try not to berharap for anything out of that
• Be more honest to myself and others
• Love people more
• Less hating
NEVER trust anyone THAT much.
• Forgive but NEVER forget.
• It IS true that there's reason why some people didnt make it to your future
• Gotta do less badmouthing people!
• Appreciate those people around you
• Be less selfish
• And just live life to the fullest!

Some say, you don’t have to go through it alone…

but.. I know I had to. because, aku rase dah tak mampu la nk pecaye kt sape2 pun.watpe nk pecaye kt org, just to be stabbed behind ur back je nanti?? no thanks. I’d rather not to get attached with sape2 pun.

sometimes.. selalunye, mase2 mcm ni la.. aku rase sedey sgt. aku taw bkn aku je ade masalah ni.. tp cmne org lain tu, bleh lalu sume ni, mcm sume ni tade pape?? adekah dorang pun bpure2, mcm aku buat? sbb tak sanggup nk jawab bile kawan tanye?or dorang betul2 can totally get over it??

sometimes, I wish, he changed his number. so that aku bleh try call, and my call cant get thru. and then I can say. well, I tried. nampaknye mmg tade jodoh..

but how could I, bile aku taw hes always there, and the IFs are just to painful utk aku biarkan. what if, he forget my new number, number yg aku tuka sbb nk avoid die, but now aku dah dtg dlm hidup die, and die lupe save? what if, hes not happy and he needs someone to talk to, but tade sape utk die??

I can be there for him…

I was there. all this while. im the one that he called early morning, nangis. cakap mak die dah tade.

Im the one who should be sitting next to him right now.

 

butttttttttttttttt

Im not.

Smile

Allah ade yg lebih baik utk aku ke???

hmmm

yep. maybe.

 

I want him to stop trying. cos the more he tries, the more it hurts.

really. I don’t need other problems lagi dah.

this is enaf.

 

someone made a promise to me.. and, kalau die tak mampu tunaikan.. I wont blame him…

but… I guess tu tandenye utk aku brenti.

and I will.

so we’ll see Smile


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers :]