Note to self :]

• Treat others lagi ikhlas and try not to berharap for anything out of that
• Be more honest to myself and others
• Love people more
• Less hating
NEVER trust anyone THAT much.
• Forgive but NEVER forget.
• It IS true that there's reason why some people didnt make it to your future
• Gotta do less badmouthing people!
• Appreciate those people around you
• Be less selfish
• And just live life to the fullest!

Intersesi.

Greetings everyone In love

well, I cant remember when was the last post been published. lama sgt. So Im so through with the final, and I went back home on the 11th? ah, Farahain followed me back home for the penangguhan and pengurangan MARA. and we did settled everything on the 1st day at home. the next day, took passport picture for my driving license, and sekejap gile my license dah siap!! awesome. and and, my passport picture is kindaaa prettyyy jugak. harharharharhar!

6f428754

then the next next day, we went to Bukit P11, Saujana Hijau I think?, then went to the Pullman Lake for photoshoot session. this time with Tia. She came all the way from Ampang sbb nk hantar kunci rumah sewe cos Ill be returning earlier than her. The Broga plan tepakse dipostponed, but I kinda made a promise to myself that I will do it again next time when I have the chance.

OH!! kete x dpt dibawak ke Arau sbb aritu eksiden. taya kete meletopss. tapi it was cool sbb aku berjaye tuka taya tanpe bantuan sape2 ok!! tp last minute ade pakcik nek moto benti sbb kesian, tp aku dah nk siap tuka taya da. pandai pakcik tu wat2 nk tolong last2 minute.. mesti da skodeng dr jauh Princess 

gmba aku tuka taya dgn cool gile ade kt tia, nanti aku da amek aku upload ok!

being with someone yg suke act like they know EVERYTHING, mmg agak membebankan at times. Lame2 jadi bosan and semakin hilang sabar. and clearly SORRY tu dah tade value for you, so xyah botherr sayin it nemore. cos next time I wont be stupid enafff to believe ur stupid lies okay! Hate it when people act like they care when in fact they don’t give a damn at all. Id rather have you being all selfish than pretentious taw tak? You thought you were doing good deeds and lies for the sake of not hurting my feelings. how so? well truth may hurt. but nothings worst than lies. Disappointed smile you don’t like me being all fake and lies behind your back kan? So please, Id like you to do the same.

ah! a friend of mine just cite2 masalah peribadi beliau yg ofcos la aku takkan cite sini. cite die agak sedey, tp sgt sgt sgt sgt sgt smiliar ngn cite aku. wow. agak mendebarkan sbb aku taw the girl is about to make the mistake I did. and I wish she really knew how much I wanted to give up everything to do what I did, differently. haih…

Don’t make the same mistake ok!! nanti menyesal x kesudah.

It shud be my 2nd day of intersesi class, tp aku tpakse x dtg harini because tade transport. sob2.

Dunno what to expect, sbb mood tade nk gi klas and tgk buku balik. zzzz. and to face the final AGAIN? mcm. urgh. pengsan.

 

x saba nk pindah. sbb kalau bleh, I don’t want to be anywhere near Putrajaya. EVER.

its okay. the time will come. I should be glad I don’t really have to be there and tunggu mase tu dtg. aku just tunggu dr Arau. haha. zzz

bile aku nk ade perut mcm the bunch of girls from Hellcats tu? dem!!! too good too be true. trust me, its all fake. they used body spray ok.

I feel bad sbb letupkan taya kete, but hikmahnye, I get new tires and a radio! *yg aku nk sgt and dah tunggu like forever*. HARHARHAR

too bad kete tuka sume mase hari aku nk balik Arau. so x sempat rasmikan radio tu lagi. saba ea. tunggu I balik syg!

 

Ryan Star – Losing Your Memory


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers :]