Note to self :]

• Treat others lagi ikhlas and try not to berharap for anything out of that
• Be more honest to myself and others
• Love people more
• Less hating
NEVER trust anyone THAT much.
• Forgive but NEVER forget.
• It IS true that there's reason why some people didnt make it to your future
• Gotta do less badmouthing people!
• Appreciate those people around you
• Be less selfish
• And just live life to the fullest!

Lusa!

I have 3 more papers left. yep. one is gonna be lusa, the next two are gonna be on the 9th and 10th. omg. kejap je lagi nk balik. I can’t wait !

beautifu2

ouh. baru teringat. kalau betul aku akan buat shortcourse. it means aku tak dapat attend Isa’s sister engagement day. cos its gonna be on june. omg!! tak prasan.. sorry awk, I’d probably couldn’t make it..but if I could, I’ll let you know okeng?! I wanted to go too. Nak pakai kasut baru~ and get to know his friends. hmmm. nervous same mcm nk attend exam. weeeeeeiirdd~

so selagi aku blum bayar yuran, belum sure lagi aku nk buat ke tak. tapi most probably aku akan buat kot. considering most of my group members pun nk buat jugak. nt tak buat, tade kawan pulok next sem!

Eh. asalnye nk cite pasal betape nervous nye aku utk the last 3 papers, tapi nampak nye nervous ni still insufficient utk mengmotivatekan diri aku utk study. sbb rasenye mood honeymoon get the best of me already.

argh. my room is so damn hot. kalau aku dpt bawak kete balik sini lepas cuti sminggu after exam ni, aku nk bawak lagi satu kipas. my brain could not work in this kind of heat. demm. metabolism aku pun benti abess. x function. hmm.

neway, had nasik harini! yay. kirim nasik goreng Paprik. Alhamdulillah. terkenyang gile suda. sbb bgn2 tido tadi bantai roti ngn telo 2 bijik. abes la kolestrol aku. hmmm.

neway, I shud really start reading. so later peeps. bye!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers :]