Note to self :]

• Treat others lagi ikhlas and try not to berharap for anything out of that
• Be more honest to myself and others
• Love people more
• Less hating
NEVER trust anyone THAT much.
• Forgive but NEVER forget.
• It IS true that there's reason why some people didnt make it to your future
• Gotta do less badmouthing people!
• Appreciate those people around you
• Be less selfish
• And just live life to the fullest!

NomNomNom!

Alhamdulillah. lepas 2 hari aku x makan, aku dpt makan kenduri makcik depan umah sewe kitorang ni. err. biase2 je kot. asal dapat makan nasik cukup la. hehe. dr mlm smlm tunggu nasik.. asalnye aku mcm tanak pegi..tp lepas tu Eyda ajak, aku pun tgh lapa gile. aku gi la. mcm gelojoh gile and x pandang org pun. hehe.

tp aku da beli stock roti and telo byk2.. kalau lapa sgt aku makan roti je. I can survive! so selagi boleh, aku takkan mintak tlg sape2. well its not really about EGO. its just that, I need to prove myself, that I can stand on my own feet. I know it wont probably be ALL THE TIMES. but I want to be able to stand incase, you know. you fall hard and you got no one to lend you their hands.

Been streaming Trauma and TheVampireDiaries last 2 days. haih. tgk cite vamp ni mmg syok gile. Arap2 there are real vampires out there, yg who will come and bite me. I wanna get to know hot vamps and join my own vamp clan. like cool gilaa. boleh lompat tinggi. jalan laju. woww! boleh balik umah cpt than naik bas >.<

I have new semangat. that is, pape pun, okay, maybe aku dah bgitaw or dah renew matlamat ni like 12times, tp just that now, rasenye2 bukan pasal aku determine ke x, tp mmg aku tpakse determine. I promised that I wont return to CP. not if tade pape penting. and smlm posted a status ‘What you don’t know cant hurt you’. Abah plak reply ‘its better to know what could hurt you so you could prepare for the worst’. ARGH. walaupun betul, aku cube men-deny kebetulan itu. haha. dem. truth does hurts! anyway, kalau terpk balik, in case aku kene balik CP. aku nk return with style, and I wanna look good. you know. I don’t want to look OBESSED, and messy. I want to show them, that I AM ABSOLUTELY fine. okay maybe it will start sbagai satu penipuan *which im fine tu*, but I believe that if I keep telling myself THAT im fine, I will soon be. so yeah. positive sikit!

and thank you Allah. aku dpt sorang customer yg sgt2 baik and memahami kewangan aku. its not that aku buat mcm ni selalu. ni exception, and it’s the last time yg aku akan wat pun. sbb aritu since yg rumah kene rompak tu, im like so terribly in need of money. so tpakse gune duit cust. tp aku dah baya tadi In love didn’t tell MAMA bout it, sbb aku nk rase yg aku bleh solve it myself. and I could! yeay me! cume aku kene starve for a week menggantikan RM100 yg aku ganti tu. haih. tape2. balik nanti makan puas2 Open-mouthed smile

duit2 duit2. saba2. I will have all the money in the world one day. ! zzz


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers :]