A person who intentionally avoids you , and hurts you might sometimes be an indication that he is so damn scared to fall in love with you ♥
A quote I stole from someone on facebook.
Okay I guess this is the reason to most of the things. Mybe betul, maybe tak. Well as for me, its not really bout being afraid of falling in love, but more to like damn scared that I might hurt you because… thats just what I do. I hurt people especially those whom I care so dearly muchos. Definitely not a ciri2 peribadi that Im proud of.. but entah la. besides that, aku ni extremely hard headed and degil. So I was wondering jugak. Adekah manusie di luar sane tu yg sebegitu tabah to be with me? jgn ckp sminit due. To spend the rest of their life with this hardheaded, lazy and smelly creature? kamon laa. Even ade org yg mmg RARE skali pun blum tentu mampu.
I guess IT IS true that if you dont have anything nice to say, then don’t say anything at all. –(NFatin, 2010)
hehehe. okay she doesnt know I stole this one. I know its one of your bubbly-ous punye personality yg mcm random and you always one of the kind that doesn’t hide your true feelings. tapi come on la.. we’ve been friends for how long? I dont expect you to jage my hati like bodek every secs or watsoever.. tp is it necessary for you to say bad things bout me, depan me? and even depan everyone. I know Im not as pretty as you are. YOU ARE PRETTY. tp I tink you’re prettier with that humbleness inside you.. Or is it me yg baru taw that your perangai memang macam tu? Is it me yg have to tolerate that? You see, Im not that kind yg have the courage untuk tegur baik2, or berbudi bahasa ni. Its just not me.. The last time aku tegur org, that person end up terasa hati and ktorang gaduh for quite a while. I dont want that to happen ever. I want to be honest. tp susahnye nk tegur sorang kawan baik kite at the same time, try not to hurt their feelings. And then, I would just say, Ala, die x sengaje.. jgn la sensitip sgt. Let it go, and aku pun akan teruskan je idup mcm biase. But then, smakin kerap die wat macam tu. Lame2 mestila pendam prasaan kan. and see whats happening now. aku dgn sengaje avoid utk jumpe die..so yeah. pendekatan yg aku amek skang, kalau tanak gaduh, avoid jelaa.
…
okay yg penting I gotta go watch Skyline! I dont care if I have to go alone, I will. Bleh add another one to my ‘First times’ punye tag utk 1st time tgk movie sorang2. HAHA. tp tanak weekends. Maybe monday? please please. harap2 cite tu ade lagi ;[
Now that he consider himself as a tool.. Is he? HAHA. Im not sure sbb as the matter of fact, aku yg patut rase camtu. Die da puas ckp mcm2 die nak, nanti die bosan die akan cari aku. so bukan aku ke yg patutnye dikategorikan sbg tool? FUNNY STUFF life is. Ive told you long time before. I cant please you. tp disebabkan yg you ni kononnye taleh putus ase ke ape, you stick around jugak. I wont change for you. I wont change for anyone. For watever reason it is, kalau nk kekal lame, mesti dtg dari dlm diri sindri. take the closest example, kalau you tanak ubah prangai you yg malas smayang, mcm I jugak, susah nk tibe2 brubah jadi org yg x tinggal smyg 5 hari skali right?? I cant change you either. When I tell you something serious, you always laugh at me like aku tgh jadi clown. You are NEVER serious. aku tanak pun kalau ko tu stiap mase serious manjang. tp please la.Ade mase aku nk someone yg hormat aku. yep, dah tawar hati nk cite pape. everytime I wanted to, not like you want to listen anyway, so xyah buang mase k?
you’re so full of excuses I cant bear to listen lagi dah. Kejap cakap macam ni, bile x dpt, kemainnyeee pujuk rayu. bile da dpt??? pk sindri.
time aku, sume taleh. tu la laki. nk tunjuk sgt kononnye pemilikan die tu. Im not your wife. please remember that. cube time die? ‘ala.. kejap je.. sblum kul 12 balik’
time aku, sume kene SKARANG! NOW!!
arghh. pegi mampos ngn sume tu. kan senang kalau tade pape. ha, ko tanak balik pun suke ati ko. xyah aku nk risau2 ke ape tak tentu pasal.
aku x suke k. aku x suke org tade pape hubungan bile kt public mcm dah laki bini. aku taw prasaan tu sbb aku penah wat cmtu. aku igt sume dose2 yg penah aku wat. Sebenarnye laki mcm tu, x bertanggungjawab. Kalau aku pun laki, takkan la aku nk kawen ngn pompan yg senang2 nk bagi aku pgg2 ke ape? nanti dah kawen,die bagi gak laki len pgg2 gak, sape taw? Im thankful that sume still under control. and aku takkan let things turn out that way.
maybe aku patut lagi tegas this time. like 130% lagi tegas than before. so we will see. Hopefully He will give me the strength and the Guidance to overcome this. Im sure its for ‘something’ yg aku x nampak lagi kepentinganye. Maybe He have better plans for me someday. sape taw kan?
Aku mintak maap utk sume kepoyoan aku or watever dlm post ni. aku mmg tgh marah,and dissapointed that mende same mesti nk jadi byk2 kali. WHY THE HELLL, aku da malas pk. so yeah. jom tgk online movies!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment