Note to self :]

• Treat others lagi ikhlas and try not to berharap for anything out of that
• Be more honest to myself and others
• Love people more
• Less hating
NEVER trust anyone THAT much.
• Forgive but NEVER forget.
• It IS true that there's reason why some people didnt make it to your future
• Gotta do less badmouthing people!
• Appreciate those people around you
• Be less selfish
• And just live life to the fullest!

Honestly, I never wanted this to end this way. I never wanted it to end at all. Ive told you that.. I just some need some time. ntah. maybe forever? who the hell knows? but you cant wait. so I wont stop you okay..

I guess its better this way though.. I wont hold you back now, you should be happy.. you are one of the most important person that sudi nk walked into my life..Im sorry that I couldnt be that better someone for you..sorry I couldnt remove you from the googlefollower thingy.. thats the reason why I made new account neway. *cos I cudnt find ways to delete the bitch from my follower*

I really cant describe or explain it..trust me..It may not seem like it. but its not easy for me too..

I’m gonna miss you so so much.

I guess.. goodbye now..

Ill always pray for your health,safety and a really reallynice jodoh ;]


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers :]