Note to self :]

• Treat others lagi ikhlas and try not to berharap for anything out of that
• Be more honest to myself and others
• Love people more
• Less hating
NEVER trust anyone THAT much.
• Forgive but NEVER forget.
• It IS true that there's reason why some people didnt make it to your future
• Gotta do less badmouthing people!
• Appreciate those people around you
• Be less selfish
• And just live life to the fullest!

A reason.

Thats why I refuse to trust you. Pleaseee go to hell with all your lies and bullshits. Xyah nk blakon drama air mate with being so innocent and naive k. You disgust me. Really.

mulut bdarah

Im sure you gonna come and beg like ape you cakap? like org bodoh you said kan. yeah you will. tp xyah la blakon rase pathetic sgt sbb u da biase sgt wat bende tu. mase 1st time. maybe la aku nk tharu ape jadah. but not anymore.

ko pelakon yg paling terhebatt. really! I fall for ur lies like everytime. dont blame me for being so hati keras or watever. I wonder dr mane la sume tu? LOL

confuse

cakap lain buat lain.

aku da lame sedar. tp asik terpedaye dgn janji2 manis die nk brubah. HAHA me for being dat stupid.

its time for you to sedar that you wont change. why dont you find dat someone yg bleh accept that? cos Im sorry. I cant. I refuse to accept that.

 

you know what, I think Im alottt happier alone. Sbb mmg penat and leceh and malas la nk pk mende2 x penting mcm ni kan? Buang mase you, buang mase I. You’re not that bad sbenanyer. you’re a greattt person. cume I dont have that high tolerance when it comes to this. I HATE ALL THE SWEET CANDY TALK. aku membesar dgn mendengar sume janji2 tu tp no one actually buat ape die ckp. same la mcm you. so until then .

 

Goodbyee~ ;]

signature[3]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers :]