what else could have possibly went wrong..?
living without him..is too hard. so hard that sometimes..well, most of the time.I wished that I could re-live the past..correct things..and just keep loving him.. the way that I always do…
There are few people in my life..those I called ‘friends’ before, whom I can’t ever forgive. I tried. but I can’t.
This is really something I never expected. to have this feeling affects me so bad that I keep having that nightmares pretty frequent lately. Im not sure why. Its not like I always had my mind on it. Not always.
Today is just one of another day..where I feel so lonely. and missing that person I mistreated, so bad that its hard for me to breathe.
But I believe that this is nothing compares to the life Jane Bingum. or. Deb in Jane. Sgt menghayati hidup Jane Bingum tu smpai.. I wish I could be more like her. *or her character.yeah..biaselah tu..everything just seems so easy with someone’s else punye life.
I know..I know that you probably hate me so much right now, so much that maybe even YOU couldn’t describe? I know cos I hate myself to. really..I do. I mean. I hate myself for letting this to happen AGAIN. Im really sorry. you don’t have to believe that I AM sorry, cos its okay. I understand.
But I guess. you know what they say ….You only realize how important that person to you, when they’re gone..
For now, I just need more time for myself. Focus on watever selain bende2 ni. Im really penat..please don’t look for me. that’s the best. trust me. It would be better when Im gone. Just hang in there..
I always doakan you yg terbaik..cos that’s what u deserve..
I mean it..
Im sorry that I cant be the person..
Because till now that I only realize, Im just not the same person anymore…
Until I figure out who I reallyyy am now. just please leave me. Ill be okay
I don’t love you ‘that’ way, but I DO love you. If you know what I mean.
Goodbye..

0 comments:
Post a Comment