Note to self :]

• Treat others lagi ikhlas and try not to berharap for anything out of that
• Be more honest to myself and others
• Love people more
• Less hating
NEVER trust anyone THAT much.
• Forgive but NEVER forget.
• It IS true that there's reason why some people didnt make it to your future
• Gotta do less badmouthing people!
• Appreciate those people around you
• Be less selfish
• And just live life to the fullest!

Regret

okay so I didn’t spend the last what, 5days? that wisely. haha. starting to regret it. Neway its gonna be a quick post cos Im off to bed now. and im meeting Syahmi and Shaggy tomorrow morn. Haven’t plan what we we’re gonna be up to. But generally Im just pretty excited and am having mild headache. probably caused by my frequent daily dosage of caffeine these past few days. well, honestly, I’ve stopped drinking Neslo like for a month?? Never actually thought im able to do so, but I did. Yay me! well I guess it didn’t feel that bad cos I didn’t really give much thoughts on it. Err. but I drink Iced Coffee almost everyday Disappointed smile I guess that doesn’t really count cos coffee mcm tade as much caffeine as the Nescafe has? Disappointed smile ok bye!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers :]