Note to self :]

• Treat others lagi ikhlas and try not to berharap for anything out of that
• Be more honest to myself and others
• Love people more
• Less hating
NEVER trust anyone THAT much.
• Forgive but NEVER forget.
• It IS true that there's reason why some people didnt make it to your future
• Gotta do less badmouthing people!
• Appreciate those people around you
• Be less selfish
• And just live life to the fullest!

Quality and Eco done!

Alhamdulillah, we’re done with Quality and Eco Test 2! I’m pretty worn out actually.

1775465332wan1775465334wan

That two test was on the 2 first periods. Direct punya! that’s why everyone looks so retarded after the Eco test. Comment? hmph. I don’t think I could pass that paper. arghh. SERIOUSLY. Eco for me, is like the hardest subject on earth. Because the subject just plain boring. Hopefully Allah hears my prayer and let me pass. wuu.

 

 

Changed my blog’s URL cos I don’t want some people to read it macam my cousin and ‘those people’. Dah block pun. Really. I was pretty upset yesterday.

189bbdde

Cried halfway then notice that was a really stupid thing to do, padahal I have two tests queuing up that early morn.  But really. tak sangka gila gila gila. that’s all. I’d stay away from your life if you stay out of mine. please k!

 

3070242c

oh! had a terrible dream last night. I wonder why I can still remember those things up until now. I still wakes up with dried tears on my eyes. haih. I think it is long enough to be forgotten. hmph.

 

All this while, staying alive without my kesayangan lappy, been a very terrible experiences for me. The only good thing was, I didn’t stay that late anymore cos Ive got nothing to do. Thanks so much kat Elly and Mira. Those two helped me a lot with my reports and assignments yg memerlukan laptop. I wont forget you guys punye jasa =]

baa60776

 

Its been few days already sleeping in this new room, and surprisingly, I kinda like it <3

but probably its better if I don’t stay here at all. for some reasons la. tape. lagi less than 2 months je In love. heh. surely I’m gonna miss this feeling.

 

 

ps/ new signature coming up!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers :]