Note to self :]

• Treat others lagi ikhlas and try not to berharap for anything out of that
• Be more honest to myself and others
• Love people more
• Less hating
NEVER trust anyone THAT much.
• Forgive but NEVER forget.
• It IS true that there's reason why some people didnt make it to your future
• Gotta do less badmouthing people!
• Appreciate those people around you
• Be less selfish
• And just live life to the fullest!

Hey. My name is LAME. whats yours?

hai. mase ni saye rase saye ni sorang yg sgt LAME. the lamest in the whole universe. I just dont feel good. I dont feel right. I feel mean, I feel like im the mosttt jahat person.and maybe because its so fuckin true, sbb tu aku rase sakit hati.

everytime aku pening, i was hoping. literally, i was hoping that aku ade barah otak or sumtin. and bile aku sikat rambut, tgk rambut byk gugur, aku harap aku ade kanser. and tat i wud die very soon. *ignoring the fact im so totally not ready to die.* but its good kot sbb aku sntiase teringat mati.. tp mostly aku imagine aku sempat diselamatkan cos it turn out the cancer blom tahap serious, cume maybe they had to cut half of my brain or sumtin, soo i lost some of the memories, and im so lucky enaf, the memories Ive lost is the one dr dajah 6 till sem 3 *the time yg i DONTTT want to remember the most*. so around 8 or 9 years ago. LOL.

could i be that lucky??

mate penuh harapan

at times when I feel like I want to talk to someone. I wanted to call someone so bad. but I couldnt. cos. well I couldnt just tibe2 out of nowhere call anyone and bother people and blurt everything out with them having no clue what im gonna say.

soo

im just gonna telan it and tido.

zzzzzzz

at times mcm ni, i miss Umpa so much.. maybe die dah buang Umpa…

pnah tpk to get myself a new teddy. gantikan umpa. but who am i foolin? tade teddy yg bleh replace umpa. i miss his smell and his bulu yg berserabot tu. and his sponge yg dah lembik2 sbb lame sgt pakai..

moody alone

hm. i cud really use a hug right now.


5 comments:

aneez abdul ghaffar said...

babe....being positif k....

Isa H Hassan said...

...
nape x call sy je..
;{
hugs!

MollyAhmad said...

anees; im trying bebeh!

jake; awk asek busy la... malas nk kacau :P

Nurul Aida Zulkafli said...

HUGS!!! lets hug each other and cry... i need someone to hug me too... :') but sweetheart, whatever it is, i know u are strong. woman like us ni memang strong habislah! kan, kan??

MollyAhmad said...

yes! we are strong. and i still look up to you :] you can do it too! we can!
hugs hugs!!

Post a Comment

Followers :]