"She's just, viewing life through a different perspective now.A better one :)"
ZheMarleey.
21 years old
Sepang
BBA (HONS) Human Resource Management
I'm half Mexican and Malay. NOT.
I believe that theres always reason why shits happen and that Allah have plans for everyone.
Patience is a virtue.
IM A VAMPYRE!!
I'm selfish, mean at times, lazy, sarcastic, grazy and theres just too much of flaws to be mentioned. Well, I don't really have the high level of confidence but you'll probably like me once you get to know me. HAHA!
Since I'm a humanoid alien, my behavior will change constantly and you can never predict them. This alien is addicted to Neslo and she is a sleeping monster. She can sleep up to 15hours a day with no problem at all, maybe just slight headaches XP
BEATTTTT ITTTT BIEEEBERRR!!!!
"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us."
- Alexander Graham Bell
To do things before I die =3
Register for organ transplant
Watch horror alone
Lie on dirt and count the stars
Correct things, or tried
Be on tv. :P
Own a business
Drove from Arau to KL
Forgive
Learn Mandarin
Upload a tutorial on youtube
Paragliding
Bungee Jump
Lasik surgery
Snorkelling
Scubadiving
Bake a cake for someone
Wear S size
Sing for someone
Pictures;
Note to self :]
• Treat others lagi ikhlas and try not to berharap for anything out of that
• Be more honest to myself and others
• Love people more
• Less hating
• NEVER trust anyone THAT much.
• Forgive but NEVER forget.
• It IS true that there's reason why some people didnt make it to your future
• Gotta do less badmouthing people!
• Appreciate those people around you
• Be less selfish
• And just live life to the fullest!
4 comments:
okay!!
ape okay!
nnt sy dloadkan cd!
hahaha
tanak.
nt kene baya lebey!
Post a Comment