Note to self :]

• Treat others lagi ikhlas and try not to berharap for anything out of that
• Be more honest to myself and others
• Love people more
• Less hating
NEVER trust anyone THAT much.
• Forgive but NEVER forget.
• It IS true that there's reason why some people didnt make it to your future
• Gotta do less badmouthing people!
• Appreciate those people around you
• Be less selfish
• And just live life to the fullest!

BS stands for BULL SHIT

Im not sure when youll be telling me lies and when youll speak the truth. butttt im not gonna do the analysing part nemore sbb its kinda tiring. penatttt taw nk bace2 org just to figure out later that they lied. sakit ati satu. tp the DISSAPOINTMENT because u put too much hopes in them. yg tu almost mcm heartbreaking. trust me, my heart dah being damaged enaf you cant hurt it nemore. but tat doesnt give you the reasons to keep hurting!!

I SO WANNA DO BAD THINGS TO YOU RIGHT NOW TAW X?

mati kau!

I could be wrong. but  I trust ME more than I trust you. so maybe at times, im not gonna try so hard to read you anymore. Im just gonna rely on my guts and instinct to tell me if you’re telling lies or else. if im wrong about you. dont blame me. tu sbb u dah biase sgt menipu, i cant tell the difference anymore.

vamp

im just gonna go to bed and hopefully tomorrow is a better day for everyone :]

syg sgt!

meeting Atheo for movie esok and I cant wait. I miss youuuu so much! :3

PS/ tekanan mcm ni wat aku lapa.

kebulur


3 comments:

aneez abdul ghaffar said...

lapar makan la dear!

Isa H Hassan said...

awk marah sape nie.....................

MollyAhmad said...

anees; hahaha. tp ni lapa ngade22. x lapa pon ak makan gak


jake; tade sape.. :P

Post a Comment

Followers :]