Another week to go before balik for study week :] It felt just like yesterday that aku merungut sbb ade lagi sbulan baru dpt cuti. LOL see how cepat the time jalan kan? nanti taw2 je umur aku da 28. OMG
Im sure raya taun depan sdare tanye bile nk kawen. sbb taun ni da ade bunyi2 cmtu. demm i hate tat. bleh x jgn amek taw? just let me be la okay. ade, ade la. tade, dont bother!
despite the fact tat of course la sume mak bapak nk anak die kawen and all *whyth im talking bout tis stuff!!*, aku ttp rase, kalau tade pun, im okay. bleh duk bawah ktiak mama lame2 skit. i dont mind. dats the best place to be at *or under* anyway kan? people dont get younger. so mase2 dewase aku, aku nk spend time manjekan mama and abah. that probably means keje kuat gile, naik pangkat, and gi haji same2. WOW!
LONELY? yes. prasaan tu still ade. I have few close friends around. and I AM happy. but tats just bout it. aku happy je. tp you know. the passion. the smgt? they’re not there anymore. aku okay je. tp tu la die. just OKAY. x GREAT pun. hmm. I feel so incomplete!
someone asked ‘are you remembering things again?’
LOL. how could I ever forget?? sbb bende yg paling nk lupe tu la yg TAKKAN dpt dilupe. how tragic life is. but thats just everything bout life la. life is a beautiful mess. btul x? *influenced by tumblr*
but I think Im used to that already.
the pain is still there and doesnt show signs of leaving*or hilang. but nevermind. Ill try to embrace that. Embrace the pain as part of growing up.
the only way to climb back up is by falling down la kan? you dont fall nk climb ape jadah. zzz
anyway UGH. sakitnye mate tgk layout blog ni. Ive been trying to find the one website that I love, ade sume pasal tutorials. tp x jumpe dah. and disebabkan time constraint. aku tpakse stop searching and I guess tepakse la tunggu je cuti sem nanti baru aku edit okay?
and rasenye besok nk puase kot. aku just bleh kuakan lagi rm50 je kalau aku nk bsukerie cuti nanti. rm50 utk 2minggu. I CAN DO THIS!!
Its possible sbenanye. cume aku akan lapa like hell and balik nanti mesti makan like a pig. haha. tape tape. itu sume pengorbanan. you cant always get what you want right?
but Alhamdulillah. Most of my part punye assignments dah siap. I hope org lain pun wat keje masing2. I hate to screw things up between anyone, but, please remember that EVERYONE pun busy, EVERYONE pun ade keje and EVERYONE pun ade life masing2. I honestly think that aku fair dlm bagi keje. at least thats how I feel bout me. nk kate aku berat sbelah. nape tade sape ckp pape? hmm.
Im trying to be fair. Im trying to help everyone. tp aku pun bukannye sentiase btul, mane2 ade kekurangan, sila speak out. aku cube mengamalkan transformational leadership style disini. so harap beri kerjasama okay!
I love you all :]

2 comments:
;)
:]
Post a Comment